Why would I need this type of service?
- The line between 2 properties needs to be changed to resolve an existing encroachment issue.
- The line between 2 properties needs to be changed to accommodate either party in their proposed new construction.
- The line between 2 properties needs to be changed to accommodate a building that is not encroaching but is too close to the existing line.
We will provide the written legal descriptions and exhibit maps necessary for submitting a Lot Line Adjustment to the city.
We will need access to all properties involved in the adjustment.
- Do you record the documents for us? Our services do not include recording documents with the city. If needed we can refer you to an expeditor familiar with the Lot Line Adjustment process.
- Are there any city fees? Yes. Your expeditor will work with you regarding applicable fees.
- Do I need any additional documentation for recording? Your expeditor will handle any additional documentation or forms that need to be completed.
- How long does the Lot Line Adjustment process take? A typical Lot Line Adjustment takes 4-6 months to be approved and recorded with the city.