Why would I need this type of service?
- An earthquake, slide or other phenomena, on the subject or neighboring properties, has impacted the geologic condition of the property.
- New construction, on the subject or neighboring properties, has impacted the geologic condition of the property.
- The geologic condition of the property needs to be documented prior to new construction.
We will provide a map including the following items:
- Property lines
- Hardscape areas
- Visible utilities
- Monitor points
- Monitor Point Table (including Northing/ Easting/ Elevation)
The Monitor Point Table will be updated to include current data after each monitor site visit.
- How often/ how many times will the points be monitored? The number of monitor trips, and the amount of time between each trip, will be determined based on your project needs.
- Is there a per-trip charge for the monitoring? There will be a separate charge the initial monitor setup and each subsequent monitoring trip.