Why would I need this type of survey?
- You are buying or selling a property and want to find out if there are any encroachments or other issues.
- You are disputing with a neighbor over the location of a tree, wall or some other feature near the property line.
- A wall or some other feature has been damaged; you and your neighbor are trying to determine who is responsible for the cost related to the damages.
- Your neighbor is suspected of occupying or using a portion of your property.
- A fence, tree or other significant feature is to be placed along the property lines.
We will provide a map including the subject property lines and significant features within 3-5 feet of said property lines such as:
- Street-side improvements (e.g. curbs, gutters, walks, parkways)
- Driveway/parking areas
- Fences and walls
- Visible utilities
- Do you need access onto neighboring properties? We will only need access onto neighboring properties if there are features that pertain directly to your project.
- Will you be setting markers at the property corners? Setting markers at the property corners and/or along property lines is not included but may be added for an additional fee. Refer to “Boundary Staking” for more details.
- What do you need from us? We will gather the documents necessary for conducting our survey. If you want us to plot easements you will need to provide us with a title report and underlying documents. If you cannot provide these documents we can order them for an additional fee.