Why would I need this type of service?
- You need to determine how close you can build to the front property line.
- City inspector requires proof that new construction does not exceed the front yard setback limits.
We will provide a prevailing front yard setback plan of the subject property’s block including the following:
- Neighboring properties within the block
- Property addresses
- Setback dimensions from buildings to right-of-way
- Street frontage for each property
- City setback calculation table with prevailing setback solution
- Do you need access onto neighboring properties? All of our measurements are taken from the street or parkway; no access is needed onto neighboring properties.